Thursday, August 16, 2012

You can thank me later!!

If you are anything like me your mom is a first class baker and your sister is a first class chef, you however are somewhat of a disaster in the chicken. Ok so maybe your not just like me but you get what I mean!

When Scotty and I bought a house, I realized I love to entertain and feed people but I'm not down with the whole four course gourmet meal thing. I like to not only wow my guests with the amazing cuisine but also my winning personality ;) Which can be hard to do if I'm in the kitchen all night....so I stick to SIMPLE!

This soup is about as simple as you can get and it always gets a 5 star rating from dinner guests. Last night we had 6 people for dinner and made this soup and 2 trays of nachos and had ourselves a Mexican Fiesta!! Mmmmm I could Mexican 3 meals a day :)

Try it out for yourselves and let me know what you think! People tell me all the time that they love my blog and have tried some of my projects whether hair or DIY but I never get any sweet(or ugly) comments. Come on people! Help a sister out and let me know what's up!!




Once you have all your ingredients the night before, wake up 5 mins early in the morn(if it's a work day, if not sleep in dude, do it when you drag your ass out of bed!) and follow steps 1 to 3 :)
























When you stroll in that night from work or from the beach whatevs, just knock out step 4 and your cookin with cheese. Well actually your not cooking, your done. Pour yourself a drink and relax!




Ok so once the soup was done I had a hard time stopping people from digging in to get a pic, so here is the remnants. You get the point, it's delicious and it took you 5 cans and max 10 minutes to make!



Enjoy :)

Lathers babies,
Emma B xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment